A Winding River, Flowers in Bloom, the Dome of Light
The installation art project, “A Winding River, Flowers in Bloom, Dome of Light” portrays how Songshan sprang up near a sedimentary flatland down the meandering stream, where a cultural feast unfolds. In a pastoral public space inspired by such a natural landscape, the project enables encounters between an artwork, its geographic foundation and passengers. By assembling tens of thousands of vertical pipes into an organic, towering structure of varying heights, the designers create a rippling phenomenon spanning the elevated space by constructing a multilayered, multi-perspective visual experience. This spectacular, gigantic light sculpture reinterprets Songshan’s enthralling legacy, like flamboyant blossoms under a canopy of light. Bubbling with life, it is a garden of multiple delights that celebrates the sights and sounds of Songshan, which has evolved considerably and is coming into full bloom.
address：Songshan Dist.,Taipei CityThe elliptically domed vault of the concourse at MRT Songshan Station (Songshan Line)
Copyright Statement：Any use of images owned by the Tourism Bureau must be in accordance with the following：
- 1. Any change, deletion, or reproduction of an image is prohibited.
- 2. The content of this site shall not be used for commercial profit.
- 3. If the images are used commercially, such use is limited to domestic and overseas media promotion of Taiwan tourism.
- 4. Whenever using an image, the statement “Provided by the Tourism Bureau, Ministry of Transportation & Communications, R.O.C.”
must accompany the image.
- 5. The Tourism Bureau hereby attests that under no circumstances will any harm or damage to an image be accepted, even though the Bureau has granted permission to use an image for commercial or non-commercial purposes.