Bangka Qingshui Temple
The principle deity at this temple is Qingshui Zushi, also known as Zushi Gong, Black Faced Zushi, Penglai Zushih, and Luobi ("Drooping Nose") Zushi. According to legend, Qingshui Zushi was worshipping at Qingshui Temple when a ghost blackened his face with a great fire, thus earning the god his nickname. As for the "drooping nose," it is said that the god's nose would droop downward when a nearby disaster was impending, warning the residents of impending danger.
address：Wanhua Dist.,Taipei CityNo. 81, Kangding Rd., Wanhua District, Taipei 108
Copyright Statement：Any use of images owned by the Tourism Bureau must be in accordance with the following：
- 1. Any change, deletion, or reproduction of an image is prohibited.
- 2. The content of this site shall not be used for commercial profit.
- 3. If the images are used commercially, such use is limited to domestic and overseas media promotion of Taiwan tourism.
- 4. Whenever using an image, the statement “Provided by the Tourism Bureau, Ministry of Transportation & Communications, R.O.C.”
must accompany the image.
- 5. The Tourism Bureau hereby attests that under no circumstances will any harm or damage to an image be accepted, even though the Bureau has granted permission to use an image for commercial or non-commercial purposes.