Baby Boss Job Experience Center
The Baby Boss Job Experience Center offers opportunities for children aged 3-15 to experience the assignments of various occupations. Launched in early 2008 on the 7th floor of LIVING MALL, this 7,600 m2 facility is the epitome of a city complete with streets, stores, parks, government buildings, schools and traffic. Through game-oriented experiences, children learn work ethics concerning nearly 50 trades and 70 occupation roles in the city while earning income in the form of freely dispensed BabyBucks. The facility is designed to show children how the real world works in a fun-filled setting, so that it may ignite passion(s) for their aspiring careers early in life.
TIME MEMO：Mon.-Thu., 10AM-6PM; Fri.-Sun., 10AM-10PM
address：Songshan Dist.,Taipei City7th Floor of LIVING MALL (No. 138, Sec. 4, Bade Rd.)
Copyright Statement：Any use of images owned by the Tourism Bureau must be in accordance with the following：
- 1. Any change, deletion, or reproduction of an image is prohibited.
- 2. The content of this site shall not be used for commercial profit.
- 3. If the images are used commercially, such use is limited to domestic and overseas media promotion of Taiwan tourism.
- 4. Whenever using an image, the statement “Provided by the Tourism Bureau, Ministry of Transportation & Communications, R.O.C.”
must accompany the image.
- 5. The Tourism Bureau hereby attests that under no circumstances will any harm or damage to an image be accepted, even though the Bureau has granted permission to use an image for commercial or non-commercial purposes.