Armed Forces Museum
Administered by the Ministry of National Defense, the Armed Forces Museum presents the military history of the Republic of China with exhibits on past wars and battles and displays of historic weaponry and other items used by the armed forces over the years. For visitors whose impressions of war come mainly from books and movies, the exhibits directly highlight the terrible cost of war and the true value of the peace that Taiwan has enjoyed over the past 60 years.
TIME MEMO：Mon~Fri 9:00-17:00, Closed on Sundays and national holidays
address：Zhongzheng Dist.,Taipei CityNo. 243, Sec. 1, Guiyang St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100
Copyright Statement：Any use of images owned by the Tourism Bureau must be in accordance with the following：
- 1. Any change, deletion, or reproduction of an image is prohibited.
- 2. The content of this site shall not be used for commercial profit.
- 3. If the images are used commercially, such use is limited to domestic and overseas media promotion of Taiwan tourism.
- 4. Whenever using an image, the statement “Provided by the Tourism Bureau, Ministry of Transportation & Communications, R.O.C.”
must accompany the image.
- 5. The Tourism Bureau hereby attests that under no circumstances will any harm or damage to an image be accepted, even though the Bureau has granted permission to use an image for commercial or non-commercial purposes.