228 Peace Park
228 Peace Park occupies a city block bordered by Gongyuan Road, Xiangyang Road, Huaining Road and Ketagalan Boulevard. The park is built in a traditional style, with Japanese garden landscaping and ponds, arched bridges, walking paths, and an amphitheater. The Taipei 228 Memorial Museum and 228 Memorial Monument are also located in the park.
TIME MEMO：Open daily 24 hours
address：Zhongzheng Dist.,Taipei City103, Huaining Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 100
Copyright Statement：Any use of images owned by the Tourism Bureau must be in accordance with the following：
- 1. Any change, deletion, or reproduction of an image is prohibited.
- 2. The content of this site shall not be used for commercial profit.
- 3. If the images are used commercially, such use is limited to domestic and overseas media promotion of Taiwan tourism.
- 4. Whenever using an image, the statement “Provided by the Tourism Bureau, Ministry of Transportation & Communications, R.O.C.”
must accompany the image.
- 5. The Tourism Bureau hereby attests that under no circumstances will any harm or damage to an image be accepted, even though the Bureau has granted permission to use an image for commercial or non-commercial purposes.