Taipei International Convention Center (TICC) Advertising Space and Digital Display System Services
Over 30 major local and international events are held yearly at the Taipei International Convention Center (TICC). Each event brings fresh opportunities for advertisers who use the TICC's indoor public areas and display spaces to put up their advertisements. These include the main lobby, escalator areas, flag stands, LED display, and plasma TVs. Advertising with the TICC not only effectively enhances your corporate image, but also helps you create a strong brand that generates greater added value.
- 1.Advertisements/displays must be submitted to the TICC for approval two weeks prior to the rental period. Only removable adhesives can be applied onto display spaces such as elevator doors and columns. Rented spaces must be cleaned and restored to their original state immediately after the event.
- 2.Each of the Advertising Spaces Rental items is applicable for the entire duration of the event and one day before or after the event.
- 3.Rental of items 3 through 5 of the Digital Display Systems is offered for three 4-hour time frames (8:30-12:30, 13:30-17:30, & 18:30-22:30) and to one lessee only.
- 4.All lessees should submit their presentations in JPG or VOB file format at least 3 working days prior to the scheduled event. They are also required to rent meeting room(s) during the event.
- 5.Rental of the LED screen on a rotational basis will be honored only if no exclusive (uninterrupted) user has already made a reservation two months prior to the scheduled event. Each of the 2 minutes ads is played in rotation.
- 6.Rental covers 2 plasma panels located on both sides of the lobby (and in rotation with TICC “meeting room indicator system” insert).
- 7.Rental covers 4 plasma panels located in the lobby, plus 8 plasma panels on the south and north sides of the ground, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors.
- 8.Rates and conditions stated herein will not be honored during the COMPUTEX Taipei Show.